Monday, July 9, 2007

The Lunch Club

I love that the office is just one ride away (but walking is fine,too) from UP. Our tasks are still being finalized that's why we were able to leave before lunch. I crossed the street and before I knew it, VOILA! I'm already inside the campus. I'm beginning to sound like a kid but that's okay, because I really missed my school.

After hugs and chit-chat inside the comfort room (yes, Mara and Candy's favorite spot ;p), the two of them joined me for lunch. Because Mam Candy (I can't believe that she's already an instructor!) had a laboratory class, our meeting was cut short. Mara and I stayed 30 minutes more and then we had to call it a day (although it was just after lunch) because she still had a lot of work on her desk.

I still can't contain the fact that our rants and raves about life have transformed from school works to actually work itself. But boys (or should I start calling them men?) are out of the question, as always. I'm glad that they're happy and excited for my work. Thank God for these people. I'm so looking forward to our next lunch date.

No comments: