Wednesday, July 4, 2007

The Full Circle: An Epilogue

It felt like the coming together of four wonderful years.

My final months in UP were something else. I could not contain what was happening. It was all too fast. Crazy fast. During my stroll around the campus, my peepers were usually filled with tears. I just can't believe that that was actually it.

Time floated fleetingly.

UP felt like my second home. It was a witness to my success and my downfall. It was my abode for learning, cursing, loving...living. It was a place for growth, courage, laughter, and tears. It was everything that I hoped it would be.

There, the wrong felt so damn right. Bitter and sweet. Blood and torment felt like a sweet sin...a sweet sin that is so hard to forget.

Leaving UP is like moving out of your mother's house. Scary. Fulfilling. It's almost three months after graduation and it's as though I'm going through a phase. Separation anxiety. That's how they call it. I'm not complaining though. Atleast I know that I'm not going through it alone.

I miss the freaky profs, the weird students, the cheap thrills, the sight...the sounds. Every goddamn thing that UP offers!!!

Oh, dear sweet UP.

No comments: